Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Week in Review

So here we are, 1 week under our belts.  Do I feel as though I put in everything I could and more?  Did I "sweat til I bleed?"  The answer - HELL NO!  Am I happy with the small changes that I consciously made?  Definitely.  Like I tried to make aware in my Goals post, I don't want to jump in over my head from the beginning.  I really think that I'll burn out quickly if I go about this fitness thing in that way.  Instead, I'm trying to change a few things first and gradually build from there.  This is something that I want to stick with.  This is NOT a flash in the pan workout regimen!!!

So here are a few things that I'm proud of this week and some that I'm a little ashamed of.  I'll leave the deciphering of which category each falls under to you.
  1. I lost 1 1/2 pounds this week!!!  Woot! Woot!
  2. In a ravenous fury, I drank pickle juice straight from the jar.
  3. I brought a well-balanced lunch to school every day this week.
  4. Instead of working out Friday and Saturday, I went out with my girlfriends and husband.  Mmm...martinis.
  5. I chose a side salad and cup of broth based soup at Culvers for lunch yesterday instead of a Double Mushroom Swiss burger and fried cheese curds........  Oh!  I started daydreaming there for a second.  Whew!
Anyway, those are just a few of the victories and lapses that I endured last week.  Now, let's see what this week holds in store.  I say, "Bring it on!"

172.6 lbs,
Cortny

No comments:

Post a Comment