Monday, April 11, 2011

Finding a Pedometer...

When you embark on any journey in life, whether you have deep beliefs or not, you hope for some cosmic sign.  You want to know the universe is behind you.  You actively look for, but seldom  get a push from nowhere.
With this in mind, I was shocked when as we got out of the car at the local mall to buy one of our daughters some new athletic shoes (so she can join us on some fitness outings)... and I found a Pedometer. A nice one. In perfect shape.
It wasn't even off in the distance. It was right at my door as I opened it.
The least I can do is wear it now. 
So far I have 1822 steps on the day...not to bad for morning behind a desk. 
I will see to it, that no matter what each day brings, it will see 10,000 steps.

Chad

Oh, and no, I didn't try and find who lost it.  Nobody lost it...universe gave it to me.
: )

No comments:

Post a Comment